A feature of visiting Diners is undoubtedly the dining experience. Diners's kitchens have an emphasis on creating classic dishes which use seasonal produce, using at every opportunity the wonderful natural larder that India provides.
- Children of all ages are welcome, and we have a special menu with traditional kids favourite's. Alternatively we can also prepare smaller versions of dishes from our main menus.
- During a busy service we can have up 500+ dishes being presented, many of these in very hot copper pans etc etc, therefore to alleviate any safety concerns we would respectfully ask that if children are dining in Diners they must remain at the table at all times.
In The Diners
We offer various vegetarian options.
- Picnics - should you wish to explore the surrounding countryside, we are delighted to provide a range of picnic hampers to take with you.
- Afternoon Tea - Traditional cream tea is available at Diners between 3-5pm daily, Please note that for non-residents, afternoon tea must be reserved in advance of your visit.
- Room service - is available to hotel residents